Start off the new year with some exciting ideas for
January 7, 2017
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Montessori School at
3021 N. Decatur Rd.
Decatur, GA 30033
Download a printable flyer
Dr. Montessori said, We do not want complacent pupils, but eager ones.
How can elementary teachers spark children's interest, and therefore, their desire to want to
learn more? We know that assignments are not part of our Montessori approach, yet we are
often unsure how to get purposeful work initiated.
Does every presentation require follow-up?
What is expected in terms of presentations of concepts that are 'required'?
Workshop led by MIA's Director of Elementary Training, J. McKeever
$100 TUITION -- INCLUDES LUNCH
ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS – REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE A PLACE!
- To register, either complete the form below and pay online through PayPal, OR download, fill out, and mail in the registration form with payment.
- Please complete one form for each participant.
- No refunds or shared tuitions.
- Place is not reserved until tuition has been received.
- If MIA cancels the workshop due to inclement weather, participants will receive notice of rescheduled date.
- For more information, email email@example.com, or call Rebecca at 404-325-7264, or download the workshop flyer here.
Online Registration for "Inspiring